1. Seizures: These can range from mild to severe and can include tonic-clonic seizures, myoclonic seizures, and absence seizures.
2. Cortical blindness: This is a form of Blindness caused by damage to the visual cortex of the brain. It can cause a complete or partial loss of vision.
3. Intellectual disability: This is a condition characterized by below-average intellectual functioning and difficulty with everyday activities.
4. Facial dysmorphism: This is a condition characterized by abnormal facial features, such as a wide or narrow face, a prominent forehead, or a small chin.
5. Developmental delay: This is a condition characterized by a delay in reaching developmental milestones, such as walking, talking, and learning.
6. Movement disorders: These can include difficulty with coordination, balance