1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help to improve muscle strength, flexibility, and coordination. It can also help to reduce pain and improve overall function.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help to improve daily activities and independence.
3. Medications: Medications such as anticonvulsants, antidepressants, and muscle relaxants can help to reduce pain and improve muscle strength.
4. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended in some cases to help improve muscle strength and function.
5. Assistive devices: Assistive devices such as braces, splints, and wheelchairs can help to improve mobility and independence.
6. Nutritional supplements: Nutritional supplements such as vitamins and minerals can help to improve overall health and well-being.