1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help to improve strength, coordination, and range of motion in the affected muscles.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help to improve fine motor skills and activities of daily living.
3. Assistive devices: Assistive devices such as braces, splints, and wheelchairs can help to improve mobility and independence.
4. Medications: Medications such as muscle relaxants, anticonvulsants, and pain medications can help to reduce pain and improve muscle function.
5. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended in some cases to correct deformities or to improve function.
6. Nutritional support: Nutritional support may be recommended to ensure adequate nutrition and to help maintain muscle strength.