1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve muscle strength, coordination, and balance.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help improve daily living skills, such as dressing, eating, and bathing.
3. Speech therapy: Speech therapy can help improve communication skills.
4. Medications: Medications can help reduce seizures and improve muscle control.
5. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to reduce the size of the brain or to remove cysts.
6. Nutritional support: Nutritional support can help ensure that the patient is getting the necessary nutrients to support their health.
7. Genetic counseling: Genetic counseling can help families understand the condition and the risks associated with it.