1. Surgery: Surgery is the main treatment for craniometadiaphyseal dysplasia, Wormian bone type. Surgery may be used to correct any skeletal deformities, such as a curved spine, and to correct any breathing problems caused by the condition.
2. Physical Therapy: Physical therapy can help improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
3. Medications: Medications may be prescribed to help manage pain and other symptoms associated with the condition.
4. Orthotics: Orthotics, such as braces, may be used to help support the spine and correct any skeletal deformities.
5. Dietary Changes: Dietary changes may be recommended to help manage any nutritional deficiencies caused by the condition.