The treatments for Corticobasal Syndrome (CBS) vary depending on the individual and the severity of the symptoms. Generally, treatments focus on managing the symptoms and improving quality of life. These treatments may include:
1. Medications: Medications such as anticholinergics, dopamine agonists, and amantadine may be prescribed to help manage the symptoms of CBS.
2. Physical Therapy: Physical therapy can help improve mobility, balance, and coordination.
3. Occupational Therapy: Occupational therapy can help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and eating.
4. Speech Therapy: Speech therapy can help with communication and swallowing difficulties.
5. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Cognitive behavioral therapy can help with managing stress and anxiety.
6. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended in