1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve muscle strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and eating.
3. Medications: Medications such as corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, and anticonvulsants may be prescribed to help manage symptoms.
4. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to correct any deformities or joint contractures.
5. Assistive devices: Assistive devices such as braces, walkers, and wheelchairs may be recommended to help with mobility.
6. Nutritional support: Nutritional support may be recommended to help maintain a healthy weight and provide adequate nutrition.