1. Medication: Medications such as anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, and statins may be prescribed to reduce the risk of stroke and other complications.
2. Surgery: In some cases, surgery may be necessary to repair damaged blood vessels or to remove a clot.
3. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve mobility and strength, as well as reduce the risk of falls.
4. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help improve daily functioning and independence.
5. Speech therapy: Speech therapy can help improve communication and swallowing.
6. Cognitive therapy: Cognitive therapy can help improve memory, problem-solving, and other cognitive skills.
7. Nutrition: Eating a healthy diet can help reduce the risk of stroke and other complications.
8. Supportive care: