1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve balance, coordination, and strength.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, eating, and bathing.
3. Speech therapy: Speech therapy can help with communication and swallowing difficulties.
4. Medications: Medications can help with symptoms such as tremors, spasticity, and seizures.
5. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to correct any structural abnormalities in the brain or spine.
6. Nutritional supplements: Nutritional supplements may be recommended to help with any deficiencies.
7. Genetic counseling: Genetic counseling can help families understand the condition and the risks associated with it.