1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve balance, coordination, and strength. It can also help with activities of daily living, such as walking, dressing, and eating.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, eating, and writing.
3. Speech therapy: Speech therapy can help with communication and swallowing difficulties.
4. Medications: Medications can help reduce symptoms of ataxia, such as tremors and muscle spasms.
5. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended in some cases to help improve balance and coordination.
6. Assistive devices: Assistive devices, such as walkers, canes, and wheelchairs, can help with mobility.