1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and eating.
3. Assistive devices: Assistive devices, such as wheelchairs, walkers, and braces, can help with mobility.
4. Medications: Medications, such as corticosteroids, can help reduce inflammation and improve muscle strength.
5. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to correct joint deformities or to improve mobility.
6. Gene therapy: Gene therapy is a promising new treatment option for Calpain-3-related limb-girdle muscular dystrophy R1.