1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve muscle strength, flexibility, and coordination. It can also help reduce spasticity and improve balance and gait.
2. Medications: Medications such as baclofen, diazepam, and tizanidine can help reduce spasticity and improve muscle control.
3. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to help improve muscle control and reduce spasticity.
4. Assistive devices: Assistive devices such as walkers, canes, and wheelchairs can help improve mobility and independence.
5. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help improve daily living skills and help with activities of daily living.
6. Speech therapy: Speech therapy can help improve communication skills.