1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve muscle strength, coordination, and balance.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help improve daily living skills, such as dressing, eating, and bathing.
3. Speech therapy: Speech therapy can help improve communication skills.
4. Medications: Certain medications may be prescribed to help manage symptoms, such as seizures or muscle spasms.
5. Assistive devices: Assistive devices, such as wheelchairs, walkers, and communication devices, can help improve mobility and communication.
6. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to help improve mobility or reduce pain.
7. Nutritional support: Nutritional support may be recommended to help ensure adequate nutrition.
8. Genetic counseling: Genetic counseling can help families understand the condition and the risks associated with