1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve muscle strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, eating, and bathing.
3. Assistive devices: Assistive devices, such as wheelchairs, walkers, and braces, can help with mobility.
4. Medications: Medications, such as muscle relaxants and antispasmodics, can help reduce muscle spasms and pain.
5. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to correct any deformities or to help improve mobility.
6. Nutritional support: Nutritional support, such as a high-calorie diet, can help maintain muscle strength and prevent weight loss.
7. Genetic counseling: Genetic counseling can help families understand the inheritance