1. Surgery: Surgery is the most common treatment for Autosomal dominant spondylocostal dysostosis. Surgery may be used to correct spinal deformities, such as scoliosis, and to release pressure on the spinal cord or nerves.
2. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve posture, flexibility, and strength. It can also help reduce pain and improve mobility.
3. Bracing: Bracing may be used to help support the spine and reduce pain.
4. Medications: Pain medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), may be used to reduce pain and inflammation.
5. Alternative therapies: Alternative therapies, such as acupuncture, massage, and yoga, may be used to help reduce pain and improve mobility.