1. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to correct any skeletal abnormalities associated with Robinow syndrome. This may include corrective osteotomies to realign the bones, spinal fusion to stabilize the spine, and joint replacement to improve mobility.
2. Physical Therapy: Physical therapy can help improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
3. Orthotics: Orthotics, such as braces, splints, and casts, can help support weakened joints and improve posture.
4. Medications: Medications may be prescribed to help manage pain and reduce inflammation.
5. Assistive Devices: Assistive devices, such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes, can help improve mobility.