1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve muscle strength, coordination, and balance. It can also help reduce pain and improve mobility.
2. Assistive devices: Assistive devices such as braces, canes, and walkers can help improve mobility and reduce pain.
3. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to correct foot deformities or to release tight muscles.
4. Medications: Pain medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), may be prescribed to reduce pain and inflammation.
5. Orthotics: Orthotics, such as custom-made shoe inserts, can help improve foot alignment and reduce pain.
6. Splints: Splints may be used to help keep the feet in a neutral position and reduce pain.