1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve muscle strength, coordination, and balance. It can also help reduce pain and improve mobility.
2. Assistive devices: Assistive devices such as braces, canes, and walkers can help improve mobility and reduce pain.
3. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to correct foot deformities or to release tight muscles.
4. Medications: Medications such as pain relievers, muscle relaxants, and anticonvulsants may be prescribed to help manage symptoms.
5. Orthotics: Orthotics, such as custom-made shoe inserts, can help reduce pain and improve mobility.
6. Gene therapy: Gene therapy is a promising new treatment for Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2E. It involves introducing a healthy gene into the body to