The risk factors for Ameloblastic Carcinoma are not well understood. However, some factors that may increase the risk of developing this rare cancer include:
• Age: Ameloblastic Carcinoma is more common in older adults.
• Gender: Men are more likely to develop this type of cancer than women.
• Exposure to radiation: Exposure to radiation, such as radiation therapy for other cancers, may increase the risk of developing Ameloblastic Carcinoma.
• Genetic factors: Certain genetic mutations may increase the risk of developing this type of cancer.
• Previous dental procedures: Previous dental procedures, such as root canals, may increase the risk of developing Ameloblastic Carcinoma.