1. Trauma: Trauma to the upper limb can cause fractures, dislocations, and soft tissue injuries that can lead to Amelia.
2. Congenital: Congenital abnormalities such as amniotic band syndrome, Poland syndrome, and limb-body wall complex can cause Amelia.
3. Infection: Infections such as septic arthritis, osteomyelitis, and tetanus can cause Amelia.
4. Neoplasm: Neoplasms such as sarcomas and lymphomas can cause Amelia.
5. Vascular: Vascular disorders such as thrombosis, embolism, and Raynaud's disease can cause Amelia.
6. Neurologic: Neurologic disorders such as brachial plexus injury, spinal cord injury, and peripheral nerve injury can cause Amelia