1. Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids are the mainstay of treatment for allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis. They reduce inflammation and help to control symptoms.
2. Antifungal medications: Antifungal medications, such as itraconazole, voriconazole, and amphotericin B, may be prescribed to help reduce the amount of fungus in the lungs.
3. Bronchodilators: Bronchodilators, such as albuterol, can help to open the airways and reduce wheezing.
4. Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy, such as allergen immunotherapy, may be used to reduce the body’s sensitivity to the fungus.
5. Oxygen therapy: Oxygen therapy may be used to help