1. Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help improve coordination, balance, and strength.
2. Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy can help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, eating, and writing.
3. Speech therapy: Speech therapy can help with communication and language development.
4. Medication: Medications can help with seizures, anxiety, and other symptoms.
5. Surgery: Surgery may be recommended to help with certain physical issues, such as hydrocephalus.
6. Counseling: Counseling can help with emotional and social issues.